Center on Veterans Health and Human Services
Navy Veteran Frank Ruse, LISW and
You Are Strong! Founder Xiomara A. Sosa, Army and Air Force Veteran and
Clinical Mental Health – Forensic Counselor (Intern)
Invite all Veterans, Their families and Their friends to Attend the
Combat PTSD (Combat Stress Injury) Support Group
Free, Anonymous and Confidential
For the Military/Veteran Community
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Help veterans, their families and their friends with CSI to better understand and cope with CSI.
- Not a therapy group, we are a support group
- We teach coping skills to veterans, their families and their friends facing challenges after serving.
- We educate, practice recovery, share, and provide encouragement.
- Not affiliated with any sect, denomination, political entity, government organization or institution.
- Do not engage in controversy or endorse or oppose any cause.
- All significant others are welcome.
- SAFE-ZONE, we do not discriminate including sexual orientation and gender identity or expression.
When: Every Monday night at 7:00pm EST
Where: Fellowship of Oakbrook, 1400 Trolley Road, Summerville, SC
Contact: (843) 637-6463 or (843) 509-0535
If you would like information on how to start a group near you, please contact us!